Breeder's Workshop Vancouver - Attendee Information
IWDA members will have access to recordings of presentations after the event. Learn about our great membership benefits here. Thank you for your support!
Attendees can register their attendance for the Breeder’s Workshop as follows:
- Sunday: 3pm – 8pm – Vancouver Island Foyer
- Monday: 7am – 8am – BC Foyer
- Wednesday: 7am-8am – Saturna Island room
Sunday Reception Drinks
- Drinks are available from 5pm-7pm:
Domestic & Craft Beer, Imported Beer, Cider and Coolers; Sommelier’s Choice of Red & White House Wine; Regular and Diet Soft Drinks, San Pellegrino Mineral Water, Bottled Juices
- Dinner includes 2 bottles of wine for the table – additional drinks to be paid for by attendees.
- Tea/coffee/water is also available.