Breeder's Workshop Vancouver - Attendee Information
IWDA members will have access to recordings of presentations after the event. Learn about our great membership benefits here. Thank you for your support!
Download a copy of the event programs here:
- Breeder’s Workshop (Monday and Tuesday)
- Reproduction Focus Session (Wednesday)
- Behavior Focus Session (Wednesday)
Attendees can register their attendance for the Breeder’s Workshop as follows:
- Sunday: 3pm – 8pm – Vancouver Island Foyer
- Monday: 7am – 8am – BC Foyer
- Wednesday: 7am-8am – Saturna Island room
Sunday Reception Drinks
- Drinks are available from 5pm-7pm:
Domestic & Craft Beer, Imported Beer, Cider and Coolers; Sommelier’s Choice of Red & White House Wine; Regular and Diet Soft Drinks, San Pellegrino Mineral Water, Bottled Juices
- Dinner includes 2 bottles of wine for the table – additional drinks to be paid for by attendees.
- Tea/coffee/water is also available.